Search This Blog

Monday 1 September 2014

Prayer From Romans 8:31-33

Song
Blessed be the name of the Lord 3x
Most High
Blessed be the  name of the Lord 3x
Most High
The name of our Lord is a strong tower
The righteous run into it and they are saved

Romans 8:31-33 NKJV
"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can  be against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It  is God who justifies."

Prayer
Father I thank you for the grace to see the 1st day of September 2014 and breath of life you alone deserve my worship in Jesus name

Lord thank you for being my God all glory to you in Jesus name

Jehovah have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for how far you have brought me and my household you deserve all honour.

Father thank you for sending your son Jesus Christ to save me in Jesus name.

My father thank you for fighting all my battles for me in Jesus name

Jehovah thanks for cancelling every evil charge brought against me and my household in Jesus name

Father thanks for making me qualified even where the enemy had rubbished me for promotion in Jesus name

Lord thank you because this month I step into extraordinary level of breakthrough and divine utterance in Jesus name

Lord thank you because this month marks the beginning of joy, righteousness, peace and everlasting blessings in my life in Jesus name

Father thank you because this month shall not know my end and my family's end in Jesus name

Thank you Lord because this month I will experience divine upliftment like never before in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
01/09/2014

Happy New Month!

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...