Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Prayer from Psalms 139:13

Song
God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way 2x

Psalms 139:13 NKJV
"For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesua name

Thank you lord for being my helper and father in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord let your word be established in my life in Jesus name

Lord you know me more than I know myself surprise me oh Lord with my heart desires in Jesus name

Lord renew me from the inside out in Jesus name

Father do not let me walk away from your protection all the days of my life in Jesus name

Father cover me and my household with your blood in Jesus name

Jehovah hear my prayer this day lead me in all I will do and do not let me fall victim of evil circumstances in Jesus name

Lord let me encounter you this day in a new way in Jesus name

Lord make way for me where there seems to be no way I release my all to you wipe away my tears in Jesus name

Father crown all my efforts of labour with divine blessing and baptise me with the fire of Holy Ghost in Jesus name.

Jehovah supply all my needs according to your riches in glory in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
24/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...