Search This Blog

Thursday 4 September 2014

Prayer from Ephesians 4:17-18

Song
Purify my heart let it be as gold
And precious silver
Purify my heart let it be as Gold
Pure gold, refiners fire
My heart's one desire
Is to be Holy set apart for you Lord
I choose to be Holy
Set apart for you my master
Ready to do your will

Ephesians 4:17-18 NKJV
"This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you should no longer walk as the rest of the Gentiles walk, in the futility of their mind, having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;"

Prayer
Father I thank you for the grace of life and privilege to  witness this day in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah purify my heart and make my life clean holy and acceptable for you in Jesus name

Father set me apart for your use deliver me from lustful desires and works of flesh in Jesus name

Lord make me fit for reasonable service to you all my life in Jesus name

Father deliver me from spiritual blindness and futile works in Jesus name

Father make my vision clean,  clear and heaven focused henceforth in Jesus name

Father deliver me from any form of ignorance thay will cause blemish and eternal damnation on me in Jesus name

Father guard and guide my steps in life let all I engage in glorify you alone in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to shine the light of the gospel of Jesus Christ in all I do in Jesus name

Today Lord I rededicate my life to you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
05/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...