Search This Blog

Saturday 20 September 2014

Prayer from Isaiah 50: 4-5

Hymn
Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father;
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not;
As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be.
Refrain:
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided;
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

Summer and winter and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

Isaiah 50:4-5 NKJV
“The Lord God has given Me The tongue of the learned, That I should know how to speak A word in season to him  who  is  weary. He awakens Me morning by morning, He awakens My ear To hear as the learned. The Lord God  has opened My ear; And I was not rebellious, Nor did I turn away."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father I thank you for your great love and faithfulness upon me and my family in Jesus name

Father according to your word annoint my tongue and let it become a tongue of the learned in Jesus name

Father let the words of my mouth begin to reshape life and destiny in Jesus name

Father I pray this day will usher me into your greater works that I will not go against your will in Jesus name

Awake my ears oh Lord let your word be my lamp and light on my path in Jesus name.

Father take away every form of rebellion in my life give me the heart that obeys in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
20/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...