Search This Blog

Monday 29 September 2014

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Song
Father of life seated on your throme of grace
it's only by your mercy we are saved
Lord you jave said if we call upon your name
We and our families will be saved
So we cry out your name
Elshadai God of grace Lord most High
Jesus Christ
we rely on your grace Adonai crowned with praise
Lord Most High Jesus Christ

II Corinthians 12:9a NKJV
And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness......"

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for today and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah lead me this day and let me experience your mighty hands in my life in Jesus name

Lord I am helpless Jehovah let me see sign that you are there for me in Jesus name

My father let your grace be sufficient for me even in my weariness in Jesus name

Father fill my weakness with your strength in Jesus name

My God  heal my wound and save me from every pain or destruction i am in as I call on you today in Jesus name

Lord send me help fron above and let my face be filled with smile from the unspeakable joy you will bring my way in Jesus name

Lord empower me to do great exploit in the land of the living in Jesus name

My father surprise me with my heart desires and cause me to have uncommon testimony in Jesus name

Father do not let me abuse your grace upon my life ine Jesus name

King of kings replace my mourning with dancing in Jesus name

As this day marks the end of September 2014 let it mark the end of dryness and unfruitful labour in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayer and divine grace in Jesus name amen

Today's Prayer
30/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...