Search This Blog

Friday 12 September 2014

Prayer from Isaiah 54:13

Song
That is why you are called Jehovah 2x
What you said you will do
That is what you will do
That is why you are called Jehovah

Isaiah 54:13-14 NKJV
"All your children shall  be  taught by the Lord , And great shall  be the peace of your children. In righteousness you shall be established; You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; And from terror, for it shall not come near you."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah you always do what you say I commit my children unto you hands Lord fill them with your fear in Jesus name

My father I lift my children unto your hand make them vessel to honour in Jesus name

Lord heal every faulty foundation in my life that has been passed on to my children in Jesus name

Father shield my destiny and that of my children from destiny gazers and destroyers in Jesus name

Fathet let my children experience peace do not let them fall victim of evil in Jesus name

Father keep me and my household far from oppression of any form in Jesus name

Lord I pray I shall not bury my children and my parents will not bury me in Jesus name

Father fill my children with divince courage that makes one to be outstanding in all they do in Jesus name

Father build your wall of fire around me and my household be our defence in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
14/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...