Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Prayer From Psalms 27:1-3

Song
Lord I come to you
Let my heart be made renewed
Flowing from the grace
That I found in you
Lord I've come to know
The weaknesses I see in me
Will be striped away
By the power of your love

Hold me close
Let your love surround me
Bring me near draw me to your side
And as I wait
I'll fly up like the eagle
And I will sow with you
Your spirit leads me on
By the power of your love

Psalms 27:1-3 NKJV
"The Lord  is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord  is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked came against me To eat up my flesh, My enemies and foes, They stumbled and fell. Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though war may rise against me, In this I will  be confident."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord rid every spirit of fear off me henceforth in Jesus name amen

My father let the power of your love overshadow me in Jesus name

Father let all those who rise against me stumble and fall in Jesus name

Lord scatter every evil camp against me and my household with the fire of Holy Ghost in Jesus name

My father draw me close to you and continue to be my defence in Jesus name

Lord increase my confidence in you in Jesus name

Father let me always know that with you on my side I am a conqueror in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
03/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...