Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Prayer from Psalms 68:1-3

Song
Jehovah is your name 2x
Mighty warrior great in battle
Jehovah is your name

Psalms 68:1-3 NKJV
"Let God arise, Let His enemies be scattered; Let those also who hate Him flee before Him. As smoke is driven away, So drive them away; As wax melts before the fire, So let the wicked perish at the presence of God. But let the righteous be glad; Let them rejoice before God; Yes, let them rejoice exceedingly."

Prayer
Father I thank you for visiting me this morning and for the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have  mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Rock of ages open my eyes so I can see in anyway I am your enemy and deliver me oh Lord in Jesus name

My father today scatter all the plans of the enemies of the gospel in Jesus name

Father drive away every enemy of your church as smoke is driven away in Jesus name

Father for as many showing tgeir wickedness and are not ready to repent let them perish in Jesus name

Father revive your churches all over the world in Jesus name

Lord baptise your church with the Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name

Father fill your children with overflowing joy in Jesus name

Father fill our souls with gladness in Jesus nane

Lord rekindle the power of your word in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
18/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...