Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Prayer from Psalms 24:1

Song
You are Alpha amd Omega
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to Be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

Psalms 24:1 NKJV
"The earth is the Lord ’s, and all its fullness, The world and those who dwell therein."

Prayer
Heavenly father I worship you for the grace of new dawn and ability to be among the living in Jesus name.

My father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord thank you for being my strength and shield in Jesus name

Father thank you for calling me from darkness into your marvelous light in Jesus name

My father all my blessing in the four corners of the earth let them locate me and be given to me in Jesus name

Lord bring my destiny helpers my way in Jesus name

Father let me fulfill destiny on earth do not let me die before my glory shines in Jesus name

Oh my father touch the heart of my helpers and let the book of rememberance be opened concerning me in Jesus name

Jehovah you own every part of this world all that is denying me of possessing my possession today bring an end to them in Jesus name

My father among my mates make me outstanding in Jesus name

Father reward me with speedy fulfillment of ypor promises to replace my years of waste and delay in Jesus name

Jehovah enlarge my coast in the name of Jesus amen

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

Today's Prayer
2/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...