Search This Blog

Sunday 28 September 2014

Prayer from Zephaniah 3:17

Song
Lord prepare me to be a sanctuary
Pure and holy tried and true
With thanksgiving I'll be a living
Sanctuary for you

Zephaniah 3:17 NKJV
"The Lord your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.”

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father show me a sign that you are there with me at all times most especially this stage of my life in Jesus name

Father I can't save myself save me and my household from falling into the deep sleep that leads to hell in Jesus name

Lord save your church purge out all the children of darkness and revive the children of light so we can fulfill our service to you gloriously in Jesus name

Father do not let me disappoint you in anyway, take my steps away from any path that might lead to such happening in Jesus name

Father I commit as many that I know that are still lost in the world Lord let them have an encounter with you and save them in Jesus name.

Lord visit me this day and baptise me with the fire of Holy Ghost in Jesus name

Father open my eyes to see, my ears to hear and my understanding to know in any way I am failing you give me grace to live right to your glory in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayer in Jesus name anen

Today's Prayer
28/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...