Search This Blog

Sunday 21 September 2014

Prayer from Psalms 3:1-4

Song
Hear my cry oh Lord
Attend unto my prayer
From the depth of the earth
Will I cry unto you
When my heart is overwhelmed
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I
That is higher than I

Psalms 3:1-4 NKJV
"Lord , how they have increased who trouble me! Many are they who rise up against me. Many are they who say of me, “ There  is no help for him in God.” Selah But You, O Lord , are  a shield for me, My glory and the One who lifts up my head. I cried to the Lord with my voice, And He heard me from His holy hill." Selah

Prayer
Father I thank you for your goodness and loving kindness in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for breath of life and this new day in Jesus name

Rock of ages have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah I thank you for being my shield, my glory and the lifter up of my hands in Jesus name

Father you are higher than the highest show yourself mighty over my life in  Jesus name

Father fight my battle for me in Jesus name

Lord as many who are rising, yet to rise or are risen against me in any aspect of my life Jehovah expose them and make a public ridicule of them if they refuse to repent in Jesus name

For as many questioning my faith in you or saying I have no God do something extraordinary miracle that will give them no choice but to believe I serve the Almighty father in Jesus name

Father as I cry to you this day hear my cry, change my story, fine tune my destiny to your glory in Jesus name

Father change my present situation to a more glorious one that will give me cause to glorify you more and not deny you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
21/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...