Search This Blog

Monday 8 September 2014

Prayer from Phillipians 2:9-11

Song
There is power in the name of Jesus 2x
To break every chain
Break every chain 2x

Philippians 2:9-11 NKJV
"Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this new day and breath of live in Jesus name.

My father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah I thank you for the deliverance of my soul through your blood in Jesus name

I decree in the name of Jesus that all the things around me will work together for my good henceforth in Jesus name

I decree in the name of Jesus that every evil gathering against my life be scattered by the fire of Holy ghost

I decree in Jesus name that every enemy on assignment to ruin my calling and destiny be swallowed by the ground in Jesus name

I decree that I shall know no lack or failure henceforth in Jesus name

I decree that henceforth I will flourish beyond my expectations in all areas of life in Jesus name

I decree healing upon every sickness physically or spiritually in my life and family in Jesus name

Oh Lord fill me with the power of extraordinary and let me manifest greatly in all I do in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
08/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...