Search This Blog

Friday 12 September 2014

Prayer from Romans 15:13

Song
Holy Holy God Almighty
It's a privilege to worship you
Maker of all universe
It's a honour just to stand before you
With a grateful heart I lift my hands to you
Proclaiming Lord you reign
Great are you Lord
Greatly to be praised 2x father you reign

Romans 15:13 NKJV
"Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this new day  and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for being a great and mighty God in my life in Jesus name

Lord fill me with divine hope so that the worries of life will not cause me to relent in serving you in Jesus name

Father fill my soul with everlasting joy and make me a receiver and giver of good news in Jesus name

Lord instill in me divine peace and faith to handle every situations in my life according to your will in Jesus name

Father I need more of you and less of me fill me with the Holy Spirit and let my tongue always sing your praises and Heavenly language in Jesus name

Oh Lord help me with all my burdens deliver me from unnecessary burdens and give me strength to follow you in Jesus name

Father give me abundant grace, let your grace be sufficient for me do not let me abuse your grace upon my life in Jesus name

Father open my ears and eyes to hear and see  what you want me to see and hear in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

Today's Prayer
12/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...