Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Prayer from Job11:18

Hymn
My hope is built on less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus' name.
Refrain:
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

Job 11:18 NKJV
"And you would be secure, because there is hope; Yes, you would dig around  you, and  take your rest in safety."

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for the breath of life and grace to see this day in Jesus name.

My father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah increase my faith in you never let me turn away from the path of righteousness in Jesus name.

Father increase my hope in you let me always rest in your secured arms in Jesus name

Father give me rest all around me put an end to unfruitful toiling and labour in my life in Jesus name

Jehovah you alone are my strengthen increase my capacity in you in Jesus name

Father whenever it seems like you are silent over any situation in my life empower me with grace to focus on calvary where you won the victory so that I won't relent in Jesus name

Father take away the garment of shame in my life today in Jesus name

Father let your authority swallow every authority threatening my existence and progress in life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
09/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...