Search This Blog

Thursday 18 September 2014

Prayer from Job 19:25-27

SONG: "REDEEMER" BY NICOLE C MULLEN

Who taught the sun
Where to stand in the morning
And who taught the ocean
You can only come this far
And who showed the moon
Where to hide till evening
Whose words alone can
Catch a falling star

Well I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
All of creation testifies
This life within me cries
I know my Redeemer lives
Yeah

The very same God
That spins things in orbit
Runs to the weary
The worn and the weak
And the same gentle hands
That hold me when I'm broken
They conquer death to bring me victory

Job 19:25-27 NKJV
"For I know that my Redeemer lives, And He shall stand at last on the earth; And after my skin is destroyed, this I  know, That in my flesh I shall see God, Whom I shall see for myself, And my eyes shall behold, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!"

The life of Job should encourage a true beliver never to lose focus on God even through the toughest trials of life.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father forgive me in any way I have allowed the trials of life to create a doubtful mind towards your power in me in Jesus name.

Heavenly father open my eyes to see beyond my trials so that I can continuously glorify you in all situations of life in Jesus name

Father increase my trust in you and let me always remember that you will never walk out on me in Jesus name

Heavenly father give me grace to live my life in a way that my trials will not draw me away from you but draw me closer to you in Jesus name

Lord help me to stand firm in you in my strength and weakness father put me on your shoulder in Jesus name

Father increase your fear in me so that my heart will continue to yearn for more of you in Jesus name

Father increase your capacity in me and baptise me with the Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
19/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...