Search This Blog

Friday 26 September 2014

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 15:58

Song
You are Alpha and Omega
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

I Corinthians 15:58 NKJV
"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus

I appreciate you Jehovah for being my father and helper in Jesus name

Lord forgive all my sins and have mercy on me in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to be steadfast in my Christian journey in Jesus name

Father make me immovable in doing your will at all times in Jesus  name

Lord Jesus grant me grace to continually focus on you as my hope and not be moved by the happenings of this mundane world in Jesus name

Father baptize me with the fire of Holy Ghost and grant me the ability to abound in your word and your works at all time in Jesus name

Father help me so that I will not allow the vain labour of this world to hinder me from offering my service to you wholeheartedly and acceptably in Jesus name

Lord Jesus rekindle your fire upon your church wake your church up from sleeping and let your church on earth proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ in a way that you will be glorified in Jesus name

Father I soak all spiritual leaders in your hands every permissive spirit that is causing the world to rule over the church deliver your church and let all spiritual leaders never lose the goal of making heaven in Jesus name

Father as I live my life to please you at the end of my journey on earth let me make heaven do not let me be found wanting in your kingdom in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to seek you first and not the world knowing well that my beginning and end is not hidden from you in Jesus name

Lord I rededicate my life to you take me back and accept me into your fold in Jesus name

Henceforth Jehovah order my steps in Jesus name

Thank you lover of my soul for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
26/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...