Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Prayer from Psalms 84:11-12

Song
Lord I come to you
Let my life be made renewed
Flowing from the grace that I found in you
And Lord I've come to know
The weaknesses I see in me
Will be stripped away
By the power of your love
Hold me close let your love surround me
Bring me near draw me to your sight
And as I wait, I'll rise up like the eagle
And I'll soar with you
Your spirit leads me on
By the power of your love

Psalms 84:11-12 NKJV
"For the Lord God is  a sun and shield; The Lord will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold From those who walk uprightly. O Lord of hosts, Blessed is the man who trusts in You!"

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days I worship you for being my father and deliverer in Jesus name amen

My father have mercy on me and forgive me of all my sins in Jesus name

Lord replace all the weaknesses in me with divine strength in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let my life be renewed by your grace and love in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I release myself to you today do that which will bring glory to you with my life in Jesus name

Father your word confirms you won't withhold good things from those who trust in you, you know that which makes my heart bleed grant my heart desire in Jesus name

My father empower me to always walk upright before you all the days of my life in Jesus name

Father help me not to major on minor and minor that which is major less I miss the purpose of  my calling in Jesus name

Lord let the blessings that comes with trusting in you be my portion and baptise me with the Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name

Oh rock of ages let me always hide in your shadow do not let me become a victim but a victor in Jesus name

Father scatter and destroy every plan of the enemy to make my glory wane before it shines in Jesus name

Jehovah increase my understanding of your word and let the passion to know more of you increase in me in Jesus name

Father let there be evidence that I am serving you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
25/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...