Search This Blog

Monday 29 September 2014

Be Inspired End of The Month Fasting and Prayer September 2014

Be Inspired End of the month Fasting and Prayer September 2014
Day 3: 30/09/2014
Theme: "Dry Bone shall Rise Again"
Text: Ezekiel 37:1-7

Since we began the fasting we have had different messages about dry bones and poweful prayer points with Bible references to back it up. I pray that it won't be in vain in Jesus name.
When we look at bones generally it always appears strong, if we now add dryness to it, it will look decayed, hopeless and dusty. Take the sight of an exhumed skeletine for example it won't be pleasant, it will appear hopeless,  forgotten and even forbidden. It can even be renamed as a written off case. Dry Bones aren't pleasant things to nurse or nuture in anybody's life. While studying the Bible text four things jumped out and gave me a new meaning of the verse.
1) Ezk 37:3 (Trust in God)
2) Ezk 37:7 (activating faith)
3) Ezk 37:8 (decree being established)
4) Ezk 37:9-10 (Second touch).

The first thing or step any believer must take if indeed you want your dry bone to rise again is to have faith in God, then activate your faith, be positive call things that were not as if they were, the last but not the least is  never relent in prayer if the answer is taking long to come or it seems imperfect prayer ushers in a second touch because there is always a chance for second touch with God.

Most times God takes us through situations human being classify as impossible just for Him to show He is he God of possibilities. I read a story about a man who mistakenly shot his face when he was in his 20s. The surgeons did there best to rebuild his face but he ended up looking like a monster. He spent years hiding his face behind the mask but after more than a decade later he is now able to show his face. They were able to give him a new face from the face of a dead young man who's parents donated his face to help rebuild this man's life. He is now in love with a beautiful lady, although he is still learning to do a lot of things but He still has life plus he has a second chance after a long wait. He could have lost hope and given up but he didn't.

I don't know what the dry bone is in your life is but God is saying have faith, take actions, speak life into the situation and never  lose hope because  He is the God of second chance. The wait might be long the first outcome might not be perfect but He is the Lord of second touch, He will visit you with mercy and kindness, He will overshadow you with favour. Those things that are dead in your life are receiving the breath of life now  just Continue to believe in Him. Let us pray

Heavenly father I thank you for the opportunity to partake in September fasting and prayer  in Jesus name

Father I know I have sinned either through doubt or belittling your power  have mercy on me in Jesus name

Lord lay your hands on me and let my life be filled with the Holy Ghost power in Jesus name

My father in your name I decree upon all dry bones ( marital life, status in the land I reside, Job, career, education, family, financial or ministerial) that they recieve life and begin to function as you have ordained them to in Jesus name

My father all breakthroughs of my life that needs second touch today lay your hands on them in Jesus name

Heavenly father I stand in gap for my family and loved ones I decree that all generational dry bones begin to receive life in Jesus namr

My father as you perfect all that concerns me give me patient to wait for completion of your work and faith to believe you are at work in my life in Jesus name

Father show me sign of answered prayers for this period of fasting and prayers in Jesus name

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Praise God Hallelujah
I am an overcomer in Jesus name
Congratulations! !!!!

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...