Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Prayer from Psalms 31:1-4

Hymn by Louisa Stead

'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just to take Him at His word;
Just to rest upon His promise,
Just to know 'Thus saith the Lord!'
Refrain:
Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him!
How I've proved Him o'er and o'er
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!
O for grace to trust Him more!

Psalms 31:1-4 NKJV
"In You, O Lord , I put my trust; Let me never be ashamed; Deliver me in Your righteousness. Bow down Your ear to me, Deliver me speedily; Be my rock of refuge, A fortress of defense to save me. For You are my rock and my fortress; Therefore, for Your name’s sake, Lead me and guide me. Pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me, For You are my strength."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this new day and grace of life Jehovah accept all thanks in Jesus name

My father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus my trust is in you do not let me be put to shame in Jesus name

Father my righteousness is like a filthy rag I plead Lord deliver me and my generation in your righteousness set us free from the bondage of unrighteousness in Jesus name

Father from every known and unknown captivity either physically or spiritually deliver me and my household today in Jesus name

Lord you are my rock amd fortress help me and see me through every wilderness journey of my life take me to my canaan in Jesus name

Father you are not the author of confusion I release myself for your leading, lead me in this journey I am on in Jesus name

Father the endless generational battle of my life today have mercy on me and bring an end to it in Jesus name

Father pull me and my family out from any secret net laid ahead of us give us victory in Jesus name

Lord I commit all missionaries on gospel mission field father strengthen them and let the fire and zeal to win souls to your kingdom continue to burn in them in Jesus name

My father increase the zeal and wisdom to win soul into your kingdom in my life in Jesus name

Father give me understanding of my purpose on earth and do not let me die without fulfilling my purpose in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
11/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...