Search This Blog

Friday 12 September 2014

Prayer from Ecclesiastes 3:11a

Song
All glory All honour All power to You
Holy father we worship
Blessed Jesus our saviour
Holy Spirit with wait on you
For power, for fire

Ecclesiastes 3:11 NKJV
"He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts...."

Prayer
Father I thank you for your great works in my life all glory to you in Jesus name

My father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for this new day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father your words says you make things beautiful in your time give me patient until you make my life beautiful in Jesus name

Father grant me grace not to run ahead of you but follow you forever in  Jesus name

Father make my situation beautiful take away the reproach and buts of my life in Jesus name

Father liberate me from every condition or circumstances that I am bound in physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Father let the hunger for eternity fill me henceforth in Jesus name

Father open my eyes to see things that keep me busy with the world and less busy with your word so I can amend my ways in Jesus name

Father fill me with Holy Ghost fire and power in Jesus name

Father grant me grace never to grieve the Holy Spirit in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
13/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...