Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Prayer from Acts 23:33-35

Hymn by Charlotte Elliott
Christian, seek not yet repose,
Cast thy dreams of ease away;
Thou art in the midst of foes:
Watch and pray.

Principalities and powers,
Mustering their unseen array,
Wait for thy unguarded hours:
Watch and pray.

Acts 23:33-35 NKJV
"When they came to Caesarea and had delivered the letter to the governor, they also presented Paul to him. And when the governor had read it, he asked what province he was from. And when he understood that he  was from Cilicia, he said, “I will hear you when your accusers also have come.” And he commanded him to be kept in Herod’s Praetorium."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life glory honour and adoration to you in Jesus name.

My father have mercy on me and forgive me for all my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly father I thank you for who you are to me and for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus deliver me from the plans of my foes do not let my foes have victory over me in Jesus name

Lord henceforth expose and destroy all enemies that appears to be friends to me in Jesus name

My father cancel all the petitions all my accusers are tendering against my life today in Jesus name

Father scatter the gathering of the evil accusers of my destiny and family in Jesus name

Oh Lord give me victory over everything that will make me subject to my accusers in Jesus name

Lord baptise me with the Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name

My father grant me grace to rekindle the fire on my altar of prayer in Jesus name

I decree and render useless every plans and attacks of principalities and powers over my being and generation in Jesus name

I speak life into this day and I pray that I will encounter divine visitation in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
17/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...