Search This Blog

Sunday 21 September 2014

Prayer from Psalms 91:1-2

Song
His word is yea and Amen 2x

Who can question you my God
You are the God of Heaven and the earth
Who can question you my God
Who can question you oh God

Psalms 91:1-2 NKJV
"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord , “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.”

Prayer
Father I thank you for this new day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah your word is yea and Amen let your word begin to transform my life henceforth as I dwell on it in Jesus name

Father keep me in your dwelling place henceforth if peradventure I have wondered away from your dwelling place draw me back today in Jesus name.

Father let your shadow be my hiding place henceforth in Jesus name

Father continue to be my refuge and fortress henceforth do not let me or any of my household be found at the worng place at the wrong time in Jesus name

Father cover me and my household with your blood and build a wall of fire around us in Jesus name

Father my trust is in you be magnified over the problems of my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let my problem become a stepping stone to my testimonies in Jesus name

Lord Jesus shower down your everlasting blessing upon me and my household in Jesus name

Father where people fail in time past even presently let me emerge with success in Jesus name

Lord be my strength and help  in Jesus name

Lord baptize me with the Holy Ghost fire henceforth let my life and living transform lives to your glory in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
22/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...