Search This Blog

Saturday 6 September 2014

Prayer from Luke 3:5-6

Song
I am tired of the valley 2x
Lord take me from the miry clay
Set my feet on the solid rock
Take me from the miry clay
Set my feet on the rock

Luke 3:5-6 NKJV
"Every valley shall be filled And every mountain and hill brought low; The crooked places shall be made straight And the rough ways smooth; And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.’ ”

Prayer
Father I thank you for this new day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I thank you for being the alpha and omega in my life in Jesus name

Lord I'm tired of every positions that represent miry clay in my life take me away from such position and henceforth set my feet on the solid rock in Jesus name

Lord fill all the valleys of my life amd family that has kept us bound on a spot from generation to generation in Jesus name

Lord Jesus bring every authority or anything that stands as mountain low in our lives and cause us to walk on a levelled ground all to your glory in Jesus name

Father cause all crooked ways in my life, financially, spiritually, maritally, academically, physically and all aspects of my life to be straight and glorious in Jesus name

Father make your light shine on our path and through our lives let souls receive their salvation by grace through christ Jesus amen

My father uplift me and take away all shackles limiting my establishment and progress in this land in Jesus name

Lord because of me make the Impossible possible in all aspects of my life give me testimony in Jesus name

Father scatter every evil plans of satan and his co-hort over my destiny and generation in Jesus name

My father accelerate my promotion in all aspects of life all to your glory and shame of satan in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus because this month I will experience extraordinary and umerited blessings and favour in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
06/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...