Search This Blog

Friday 12 September 2014

Prayer from Isaiah 54:16

Song
I am your vessel oh Lord
I am your vessel oh Lord
Let my life be used for your glory
I am your vessel oh Lord

Isaiah 54:16 - 17 NKJV
“Behold, I have created the blacksmith Who blows the coals in the fire, Who brings forth an instrument for his work; And I have created the spoiler to destroy. No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgement you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from Me, says the Lord. "

Prayer
Lord I thank you for the privilege to witness this day all glory to you in Jesus name

Almighty father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah I thank you for the salvation of my soul accept my thanks in Jesus  name

Father I release myself for your use make me a vessel of honour and a useful vessel in your kingdom in Jesus name

Father continue to be my righteousness to the end of time I don't want to rely on my power in Jesus name

Lord according to your word I come against every tongue that rise against me and my household in judgement I cindemn them permanently in Jesus name

Father henceforth like never before direct the affairs of my life in Jesus name

Rock of ages let me enjoy the heritage of a child of God henceforth in Jesus name

My Lord shape me into the form I need to be in order to function gloriously in my Christian life in Jesus name

Lord today anoint me for greater exploit in Jesus name

Daddy I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
15/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...