Search This Blog

Saturday 27 September 2014

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 6: 15, 17, 19-20

Song
Holy spirit moving around
Make my life whole again
Spirit move over me 2x

You alone are my strength and shield
To you alone may my spirit yield
You alone are my heart desire and I long
To worship you

I Corinthians 6:15, 17, 19-20 NKJV
"Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a harlot? Certainly not! But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with  Him. Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who  is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s."

Prayer
lord Jesus I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord I thank you  because you are my strength and shield in Jesus name

My father I give myself away for divine use in Jesus name

Oh Lord give me understanding and grace to present my body as a living sacrifice holy and acceptable to you in Jesus name

Father grant me the enablement to do that which you have called me to do diligently in Jesus name

Lord forgive me in anyway I have commited my body for evil use due to my ignorance in Jesus name

Father bring me back to you and fill me with the power of Holy Ghost in Jesus name

Father give me grace to live my life for you and understanding that my life belongs to you in Jesus name

Father Lord strengthen me to live my life in a way that the price you paid for my soul won't be in vain in Jesus name

Lord give me divine understanding of how to offer sacrificial and acceptable service to you all the days of my life in Jesus name

Lord help me to shine the light of the gospel everywhere I go and in all I do in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
27/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...