Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Prayer from John 1:1-3

Song
Then sing my soul
My saviour God to thee
How great thou art
How great thou art
Then sing my soul
My saviour God to thee
How great thou art
How great thou art

John 1:1-3 NKJV
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

PRAYER
Father I thank you for this new day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Thank you father because all power in Heaven and on earth belongs to you in Jesus name

My father I thank you because you are the only living God and living word in Jesus name

Father speak your word into the storm of my life and let there be peace in Jesus name

My father send your word into the root of my problem and let there be a breakthrough in Jesus name

My father let your word begin to refine my life and make me a useful vessel to you in Jesus name

Father the yes in your word is capable to swallow every no or yes working against my destiny today speak that word and let me  experience divine change in Jesus name

Father you know my upstanding and down sitting let my heart desires become a reality according to your will so that men will glorify you through me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
24/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...