Search This Blog

Saturday 30 August 2014

Prayer from Proverbs 15:1-2

Hymn
O Lord my God! when I in awesome wonder
Consider all the works Thy hands have made,
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power throughout the universe displayed:

Refrain:
Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to Thee:
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!
Then sings my soul! my Savior God, to Thee:
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!

Proverbs 15:1-2 NKJV
"A soft answer turns away wrath, But a harsh word stirs up anger. The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly, But the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new dawn and grace to see the last day of the month of August 2014 in Jesus name.

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name.

My father shield me with your power and let my life be used for your glory in Jesus name..

Oh Lord let my words and my meditation always build lives and not ruin lives in Jesus name.

Jehovah give me the enablement to forgive people even before I am offended in Jesus name.

Father give me divine wisdom and grant me grace to apply it to my day to day life in Jesus name.

Father take away every attributes of foolishness that I posses in Jesus name.

Lord make me a wise person and let me use my wisdom to glorify you in Jesus name.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name.

Today's Prayer
31/08/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...