Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Prayer from Proverbs 18:12

Song
Purify my heart let it be as gold
And precious silver
Purify my heart let it be as gold
Pure gold
Refiner's fire my heart's one desire
Is to be holy set apart for you Lord
I choose to be holy set apart for you
My master ready to do your will

Proverbs 18:12 ASV
"Before destruction the heart of man is haughty; And before honor goeth humility."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and breath of life in Jesus name.

My father have mercy on me and forgive me in all areas I have sinned in Jesus name.

Father purify my heart this day and make it your dwelling place in Jesus name.

Father take away all thoughts that leads to destruction out of my heart in Jesus name.

Father henceforth make all the thoughts of my heart and its deeds acceptable to you in Jesus name.

Lord purify the heart of all leaders spiritual or political let your fear increase in their heart in Jesus name.

Father endow me with the spirit of humility in Jesus name.

Father humble our leaders and direct their path away from destruction in Jesus name.

Father set my heart on fire to do your will even when its inconvenient in Jesus name.

Lord as you humble our leaders honour them in Jesus name.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name.

Today's Prayer
20/08/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...