Search This Blog

Thursday 14 August 2014

Prayer from Isaiah 41:17-18

Song
Hallowed be your name 3x
Lord your majesty
Divine authority
Hallowed be your name

Isaiah 41:17-18 ASV
"The poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst; I, Jehovah, will answer them, I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them. I will open rivers on the bare heights, and fountains in the midst of the valleys; I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water."

Prayer
Heavenly father I praise and thank you for the grace of life in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

My father I glorify your for being my Lord and saviour in Jesus name amen.

Rock of ages you know my need father meet me at the point of my needs in Jesus name amen.

Father replace my lack with abundance in Jesus name amen.

Father I cry to you because my help is in you Lord place your hand on my situation and let me encounter divine help in Jesus name amen.

Father I know I am imperfect but Lord do not forsake me draw me back into your embrace in Jesus name amen.

Father where I have lost hope  be my hope and revisit me in Jesus name.

Father in every situation that represent wilderness in my life make a pool of water in Jesus name amen.

Father heal my foundation today cut every cords of evil carryover  in my generation in Jesus name.

Lord Jesus let my joy be full I have rejoiced with others let there be a cause for people to rejoice with me in Jesus name amen.

Father today put an end to generational mistake that causes stagnancy in Jesus name amen.

Father fill my mouth with songs of praise henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
15/08/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...