Search This Blog

Thursday 21 August 2014

Prayer from Isaiah 40:1-2

Song
Hallelujah you have won the victory
Hallelujah you have won it all for me
Death could not hold you down
You are the risen king
Seated in majesty
You are the risen king

I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sins upon the cross

Isaiah 40:1-2 NIV
"Comfort, comfort my people, says your God.   Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, and proclaim to her that her hard service has been completed, that her sin has been paid for, that she has received from the Lord ’s hand double for all her sins."

Prayer
Heavenly father I worship you for this glorious day and grace of life in Jesus name.

Abba father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father thank you for always being my deliverer and helper in Jesus name

Father I worship you for replacing all my pain with divine and everlasting gain in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for not holding back your favour from me regardless of my unfaithfulness you still see me through accept all thanks in Jesus name

My father I worship you for replacing my garment of shame with garment of praise in Jesus name

Father I thank you for removing every cloud of confusion in my path and giving me clarity in my vision in Jesus name

Father thanks for being my comforter and sustainer in Jesus name

My father thank you for winning the victory over situations I saw as mountains in my life in Jesus name

Oh Lord thank you for making me rise above all odds and taking me to greater heights in Jesus name

Father thank you for divinely connectecting me to my destiny helpers in Jesus name

Father thank you for how far you have brought me, where I was and where you are taking me to in Jesus name

Daddy thank you for putting an end to generational shame in Jesus name

Father thank you for giving me victory over the situation (mention)  that has caused me limitation in Jesus name

Lord thank you for being a mighty God over my problems and fears in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
22/08/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...