Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Prayer from Ephesians 5:1-2

Song
I worship you almighty God
There is none like you
I worship you oh prince of peace
That is all I want to do
I give you praise for you are my righteousness
I worship you almighty God
There is none like you

EPH 5:1-2 ASV
"Be ye therefore imitators of God, as beloved children; and walk in love, even as Christ also loved you, and gave himself up for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for an odor of a sweet smell."

Prayer
father I praise you for who you are to me in Jesus name.

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name.

Jehovah create the heart that loves others as myself in me in Jesus name

Father give me a heart of worship in Jesus name.

Father give me the grace to live my life imitating you and glorifying you like never before in Jesus name.

Father help me and enable me to live a sacrificial life to your glory in Jesus name.

Father give me the grace to withstand the changes you are doing in my life in Jesus name.

Oh Lord with your power turn the mess of my life to a message that will populate Heaven in Jesus.

Father endow me with the everlasting joy let my focus always be on you in Jesus name

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name.

Today's Prayer
14/08/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...