Search This Blog

Saturday 2 August 2014

Prayer From Isaiah 60:3-5

Song
Oh that men will praise the Lord 2x
For His goodness and all His wonderful works
To the children of men2x
He has broken the gates of brass
And turned the bars of iron assunder

Isaiah 60:3-5 NLT
"All nations will come to your light; mighty kings will come to see your radiance. “Look and see, for everyone is coming home! Your sons are coming from distant lands; your little daughters will be carried home. Your eyes will shine, and your heart will thrill with joy, for merchants from around the world will come to you. They will bring you the wealth of many lands."

Prayer
Father I worship you for this new dawn in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord have mercy and forgive all my sins in
Jesus name amen.

Heavenly father I bow before you this day do not pass me by without touching me in Jesus name amen.

Father let my glory manifest in a way that through me souls will be drawn to you and Heaven will be populated  in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord let me be reinstored in multiple folds all that I have lost in any way in Jesus name.

Father I decree according to your word that my eyes shall behold and see great things I will not die before my testimony manifest in Jesus name.

Any plan of the enemy to render me useless henceforth I cancel it and soak myself in the blood of Jesus amen.

I decree that my heart will thrill with joy because you will purge all iota of sadness out in Jesus name amen.

Lord I decree henceforth from where I am in expectant of great things or not let great news locate me in Jesus name.

Father according to your word let me begin to eat from the wealth of many lands in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord steady my feet and establish me for greater works in the land of the living in Jesus name.

Lord grant me grace to continue to trust you and totally abandon my self in you in Jesus name.

I cover my prayers with the blood of Jesus, thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name.

Today's Prayer
02/08/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...