Search This Blog

Friday 29 August 2014

Prayer From Psalms 121:8

Song
You are, You are, You are 6x
Mighty God You are

You are the only living Word yes You are
You are the only living word

Psalms 121:8 NKJV
"The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth, and even forevermore."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this new dawn and the breath of life in Jesus name

My father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name.

Lord give me the grace to live in holiness in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to be at peace with all men make me an instrument of peace in Jesus name

Jehovah establish your word in my life henceforth do not let me compromise with the world in Jesus name

Oh my father guard my thoughts and let all my meditation give glory to you in Jesus name

Father guide and guard me in all I do in Jesus name

King of glory establish me in this land let me make great exploit whether the enemy likes it or not in Jesus name

Father you are the only living word bring your decrees and promises concerning my life to pass in Jesus name

Heavenly Lord have your way in me purify my deeds let all my engagements in life be pleasing to you in Jesus name

Father according to your word do not allow the plan of hell to prevail over your church at this end time help all believers and keep us standing in this failing world in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
29/08/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...