Search This Blog

Sunday 10 August 2014

Prayer from 2 Timothy 1:9

Song
But for your grace
I will not be saved
But for your grace
I will go my way
I'm forever grateful
That you have been faithful
To me Lord for your
Amazing Grace

2TIimothy 1:9 ASV
"who saved us, and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before times eternal,"

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name.

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all ny sins in Jesus name.

Father thank you for your mercy and grace upon my life in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for as many vessels you use on daily basis to draw me close to you in Jesus name amen.

My father I thank you for the life of all spiritual leaders Lord continue to empower them and use them for greater works in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for my past, my present and my future you alone deserve all the glory in Jesus  name amen.

Father this day in humility I rededicate my life to you accept me oh Lord into your fold and write my name in the book of life in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for sending Jesus Christ to save the world and for the blood He shed on calvary you drserve all thanks in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
10/08/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...