Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Prayer From Luke 13:6-8

Song
I have decided to follow Jesus 3x
No turning back
No turning back

Luke 13:6-8 ASV
"And he spake this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came seeking fruit thereon, and found none. And he said unto the vinedresser, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why doth it also cumber the ground? And he answering saith unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:"

Prayer

Father I thank you  for this day and breath of life in Jesus name.

Oh Lord have mercy on me and forgive me of all my short coming in Jesus name.

Lord I thank you for being my everlasting father and helper in Jesus name amen.

My father remove every form of barrenness in my life in Jesus name.

Father increase the zeal of evangelism in me in Jesus name.

My father purify me and take away anything that is not allowing me to be fruitfull in your vineyard in Jesus name.

Father give me another chance to live a life that please you do not cast me away due to my disobedience in Jesus name.

Father help my unbelief in Jesus name.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name.

Today's Prayer
13/08/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...