Search This Blog

Saturday 16 August 2014

Prayer from Proverbs 11:30

Song
Holy Holy Holy
Lord God almighty
Early in the morning
My song shall rise to thee
Holy Holy Holy
Merciful and mighty
God in three persons
Blessed trinity

Proverbs 11:30 ASV
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; And he that is wise winneth souls.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name.

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name.

My father I thank you for the grace to be called your child and chosen for your use in Jesus name.

Lord instill in me the wisdom of evangelism in Jesus name.

Father rekindle the fire of evangelism in Jesus name.

My father help me in anyway I lack that stops me from sharing the gospel in Jesus name.

Lord make me a channel that draws souls to you in Jesus name.

Father increase your capacity in me in Jesus mame.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name.

Today's Prayer
16/08/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...