Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Prayer from Luke 12:22-26

Song
The blood of Jesus
The blood of Jesus set me free
From sin and sorrow
The blood of Jesus set me free

Luke 12:22-26 ASV
"And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Be not anxious for your life, what ye shall eat; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. For the life is more than the food, and the body than the raiment. Consider the ravens, that they sow not, neither reap; which have no store-chamber nor barn; and God feedeth them: of how much more value are ye than the birds! And which of you by being anxious can add a cubit unto the measure of his life? If then ye are not able to do even that which is least, why are ye anxious concerning the rest?"

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new dawn and the start of new things in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord forgive me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord give me the heart that appreciates you and your wonders all the days of my life in Jesus name.

Father I thank you for yesterday, today and my tomorrow because you alone have the keys to direct my life in Jesus name amen.

My father I thank you for my help is from you and you will cause me to encounter help in all areas of life in Jesus name amen.

My God I thank you for always making a way out of no way in Jesus name.

Father thank you for replacing my shame with the garment of praise in Jesus name.

My God I worship you for you are working on my case amd my testimony is certain in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord I thank you for always leading me in all I do and for perfecting all that concerns me in Jesus name amen.

Father thank for filling my thirst with rivers of living water in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you because when I thought all hope is gone your help is making my hope stand firm in Jesus name.

Father I thank you for answered prayer and sure testimony over all my test in life in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
07/08/14

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...