Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Prayer from psalms 29:3-5

Song
Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah praise the Lord 3x
When Jesus conquered satan
Hallelujah praise the Lord

Psalm 29:3-5 ASV
"The voice of Jehovah is upon the waters: The God of glory thundereth, Even Jehovah upon many waters. The voice of Jehovah is powerful; The voice of Jehovah is full of majesty. The voice of Jehovah breaketh the cedars; Yea, Jehovah breaketh in pieces the cedars of Lebanon."

Prayer
Father I worship you in the beauty of your holiness and for the privilege to be a living being today in Jesus name amen.

My father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for being my father and strength in Jesus name amen.

Father as you fought for Elijah Lord fight my battles for me replace my weariness with faith that bears fruit in Jesus name amen.

Father speak to me and take away every cloud disturbing the clarity of my vision in Jesus name amen.

Father  speak into every storm in my life let today mark the end of every raging storms in my life in Jesus name amen.

My father let your voice command that which needs to rise for my glory to shine now in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord let your voice be heard over every situations of my life that has kept me stagnant against my wish or with my consent in Jesus name amen.

Father speak your majestic voice over every decrees placed over my life or existence that is making my living unbearable in Jesus name amen.

Father increase my faith in you so that I will benefit as Hannah, Abraham, Sarah, the woman with the issue of blood and other  people of faith benefited in Jesus name amen.

Father speak your word and let me encounter deliverance from all shackles binding me  in any aspect of life in Jesus name amen.

Father speak your word into every thorns in my flesh and give me joy of salvation in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
06/08/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...