Search This Blog

Thursday 21 August 2014

Prayer from Psalms 150:6

Hymn by Henry F Lyte

Praise, my soul, the King of heaven,
To his feet your tribute bring;
Ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven,
Who like me his praise should sing?
Alleluia! Alleluia! Praise the everlasting King.

Praise him for his grace and favor
To our fathers in distress;
Praise him, still the same forever,
Slow to chide and swift to bless.
Alleluia! Alleluia! Glorious in his faithfulness.

Psalms 150:6 NLT
"Let everything that breathes sing praises to the lord ! Praise the lord !"

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name.

Lord I thank you for who you are to me in my life in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for keeping me and my household till this day and for being mindful of us you alone deserve the glory in Jesus name

Lord I praise you for your provision in my life and family in Jesus name

Father I thank you for your protection upon me and all around me in Jesus name.

Lord I worship you for all you have done, doing and yet to do in my life in Jesus name

Father I thank you for my salvation and for the life of the soul who evangelised to me that brought about my salvation in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the grace of sleeping, waking, standing, sitting and for all activities I worship you in Jesus name

Lord I bow before you this day and i  surrender my life to you Jehovah take charge in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
21/08/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...