Search This Blog

Friday 29 August 2014

Prayer from Acts 19: 2,6

Song
Holy Spirit moving around
Make my life whole agin
Spirit Move over me 2x

I have no power of my own 2x
Holy Spirit I look up to you help me
I have no power of my own

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus mame.

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive me of  all my sins in Jesus name

My father purify my entire life and make my life worthy in Jesus name

Father I need more of you in me feel me with more of you in Jesus name amen

Oh Lord almighty I surrender my life amd rededicate my being to you this day in Jesus name

Father fill me up with the Holy Spirit in Jesus name

Father grant me the grace to live righteous at this end time in Jesus name

Jehovah take away every distraction that will cause me to lose my stand with you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus pour out your power upon my life take me from the level of ordinary to the extraordinary in Jesus name

Jehovah make me a vessel of honour in your vineyard in Jesus name amen

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayet
30/08/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...