Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Prayer from Zechariah 4:9a

Song
I will bless the Lord
And give Him glory
I will bless His name
And give Him glory

Zechariah 4:9 NKJV
“The hands of Zerubbabel Have laid the foundation of this temple; His hands shall also finish it...."

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for today and for the wonderful gift of life in Jesus name.

Oh Lord I come to you have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name.

My father I thank you for who you are to me all glory and honour to you in Jesus name.

Rock of ages when you make a decree no man can reverse it bring to pass all your promises for my life and shame all my mockers in Jesus name

Father you alone can do what no man can do and you are incomparable father replace all my loss with divine abundance and comfort my soul in Jesus name

My father deliver me today from unfruitful labour in Jesus name

Lord Jesus expose everyone that is using evil tactics to devour me of the gain for my labour today and give me victory over them in Jesus name

Today I end all evil contracts /covenant I entered in knowingly or unknowingly with the kingdom of darkness by the power in the blood of Jesus amen

Oh my father today silence as many rejoicing at my downfalll lift me high and take me to whenever you want me to be in Jesus name

Oh Lord when the time comes for me to reap the fruit of my labour do not let anyone replace me in Jesus name

Lord put an end to limitations in all areas I experience it in my life and generation in Jesus name amen

Father let me enjoy the benefit of trusting in you in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Jehovah I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
27/08/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...