Search This Blog

Monday 11 August 2014

Prayer from 1 Peter 3:12-13

Song
Who is like you Lord
Who can compare to you
In Heaven and in all the earth
Who can compare to you
In Heaven and in all the earth
Who can compare to you

1PETER 3:12-13 ASV
"For the eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, And his ears unto their supplication: But the face of the Lord is upon them that do evil. And who is he that will harm you, if ye be zealous of that which is good?"

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I come to you in total humility have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Lord I glorify your name for being so good to me in Jesus name.

Father I come to you with all my imperfection make me perfect and acceptable to you in Jesus name amen.

Father whatever I will engage in that will cause your eyes not to be on me or for your ears not to hear me father do not let me engage in it in Jesus name amen.

Father hear my supplication and give me testimony for my past, present and future tests in Jesus name amen.

Father you see the evil ones in my life and nation Jehovah scatter their gathering and destroy their caldron in Jesus name.

Lord Jesus every harm planned for me and my household use your blood to destroy them now in Jesus name amen.

Father I know I  do things that doesn't really bring glory to you but in your mercy perfect my ways and right my wrongs in Jesus name amen.

Father cover me, my household, my church, nation and the world with your blood do not let us fall victim of any disease in Jesus name.

Father at this end time keep my feet steady in faith till eternity in Jesus name amen.

Father increase the zeal to worship and tarry before you in me in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
12/08/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...