Search This Blog

Monday 25 August 2014

Prayer from Psalms 119:142,144-145

Song
Create in me a new heart oh Lord
And renew right spirit within me
Cast me not away from your presence
Oh Lord
Take not your Holy Spirit from me
Restore unto me the joy of
My salvation
And renew right spirit within me

Psalm 119:142, 144-145 NIV
"Your righteousness is everlasting and your law is true. Your statutes are always righteous; give me understanding that I may live. I call with all my heart; answer me, Lord , and I will obey your decrees."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this new day and breath of life in Jesus name.

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name.

Jehovah give me a heart that thirst for more of you henceforth in Jesus name.

My father you are righteous and your word is everlasting grant me grace to live a worthy and righteous life in Jesus name.

Father give me the understanding to live my life to your glory alone henceforth in Jesus name.

Father hear my call do not cast me away from your presence draw me close to you in Jesus name.

Father give me the heart that obey you at all time even when situations around me are unbearable in Jesus name.

Lord help me to ascend to the Level you have created for me in Jesus name.

Thanl you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
25/08/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...