Search This Blog

Friday 22 August 2014

Prayer fom Psalms 127:3-5

Hymn by Cecil F. Alexander

All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful:
The Lord God made them all.

Each little flower that opens,
Each little bird that sings,
He made their glowing colors,
He made their tiny wings.

Psalm 127:3-5 NIV
"Children are a heritage from the Lord , offspring a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name.

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name.

My father I worship you for being my everlasting father and helper in Jesus name

Oh Lord I lift my children unto you according to your word turn my children into arrow in your hands in Jesus name

Lord my children are my future do not let me have cause to bury my children and do not let my parent bury me or any of my siblings in Jesus name

My father make my children untouchable for any evil power build your wall of fire around them in Jesus name

Father bless every household waiting on you for the joy of childten with multiple and according to their heart desires in Jesus name

I cover my children with the blood of Jesus and I break every generational curse that might be waiting to cause them their destiny in Jesus name

Oh Lord empower my children spiritually, physically, financially and in all aspects of life and let them fulfill purpise in Jesus name

Father do not let me know shame over any of my children and do not let my parents know any form of shame over me in Jesus name

Oh Jehovah set my kids apart for extraodinary blessing make them outstanding when others are just standing in Jesus name.

Lord touch my eyes do not let if go deem let me live to eat the fruit of my labour upon my children in Jesus name

My father instill your fear and godly wisdom in all my children in Jesus name amen

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mama

Today Prayer
23/08/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...