Search This Blog

Thursday 28 August 2014

Prayer from Psalms 141:1-2

Sing
Holy Holy Holy Holy
Holy Holy Holy Holy
Is the Lord

Psalms 141:1-2 NKJV
"Lord , I cry out to You; Make haste to me! Give ear to my voice when I cry out to You. Let my prayer be set before You as incense, The lifting up of my hands as  the evening sacrifice."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name.

Oh My father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for being God in my life in Jesus name

Rock of ages as I come to you with my request hear my cry and attend to my prayers in Jesus name

Father take away every hinderances on my way and guard my steps to greater heights in Jesus name

Oh Lord surround me with your mercy and favour in Jesus name

Father let this day mark the beginning of testimonies in my life in Jesus name

Lord let me grow in divine enablement and cause me to do greater works in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
28/8/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...