Search This Blog

Sunday 17 August 2014

Prayer from 1 Peter 5:6

Song
I give myself away oh Lord
I give myself away
So you can use me
This life is not my own
To you I belong
I give myself, I give myself to you

1 Peter 5:6 ASV
"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time;"

Prayer
Heavenly father I worship and thank you for this new dawn and priviledge to be alive in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy one amd forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah I thank you for the great and mighty things you have started in my life in Jesus name.

Lord give me the spirit of humility take away every pride in me in Jesus name.

Father help me to deal with self and grant me grace to allow the Holy Spirit lead me always.

Father increase your fear greatly in me in Jesus name.

Lord let my mind always be conscious of the truth that without you I am nothing but in you and with you I am something in Jesus name.

Father exalt me at my due time and destroy every works of flesh waiting to terminate my testimony at the edge of breakthrough in Jesus name.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name.

Today's Prayer
17/08/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...