Search This Blog

Monday 25 August 2014

Prayer from Psalms 34:10

Song
I am serving the Lord of miracle
I know yes I know
I am serving the Lord my miracle
I know yes I know

Psalms 34:10 NKJV
The young lions lack and suffer hunger; But those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing.

Prayer
Heavenly Lord I give all praise to you for the grace of life all glory and honour to you in Jesus name.

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name.

My father I thank you for grace to be your child in Jesus name.

Lord you are the God of miracle show yourself great over my challenges in Jesus name.

Father replace all my lack with divine abundance in Jesus name.

Oh Lord suppply all my needs according to your riches in glory in Jesus name

Father my trust is in you take away every situation that wants to bring shame to my life in Jesus name

Father give me cause to sing a new song and praise from my heart in Jesus name

Lord silence my adversaries in Jesus name

My father break the yoke of poverty and penury in my life and lineage in Jesus name.

Father anoint me for greater exploit and make me lender and not borrower in Jesus name

Father let my time of harvest come and cause me to harvest bountifully in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
26/08/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...