Search This Blog

Monday 4 August 2014

Prayer from Isaiah 1:18-19

Song
Holy Holy Holy
Lord God Almighty
Early in the Morning
Our songs shall rise to thee
Holy Holy Holy
Merciful and mighty
God in three person
Blessed Trinity

Isaiah 1:18-19 NLT
“Come now, let’s settle this,” says the lord . “Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow. Though they are red like crimson, I will make them as white as wool. If you will only obey me, you will have plenty to eat."

Prayer
Father I bless your name for the great opportunity to be alive this day in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus have your way in my life today and order my steps in Jesus name.

Father I thank you for being the Lord of my life and my everlasting father in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me and forgive me in anyway I have come short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father forgive me in anyway I have allowed perishable desires to stain my garment of honour before you in Jesus name amen.

Lord that which you saw in me that made you choose me as your vessel never let the enemy of my soul destroy it in Jesus name amen.

Father wash away every sin in me with your precious blood make me as white as snow and let me be acceptable to you in all  I do in Jesus name amen.

Father give me the ear that hears and heart that obey you totally even when it seems impossible in Jesus name amen.

My father renew me from the inside out take away every heart of rebellion in me and give me the heart that accepts, trust and obey you in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord help my unbelief and take me to the height and place you have ordained for me in Jesus name amen.

Father let me partake in the benefits of obeying you in the land of the living and eternal life in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name I have prayed amen.

Today's Prayer
05/08/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...