Search This Blog

Monday 4 August 2014

Prayer From 1 Corinthians 1:18-19

Song
Draw me close to you  Never let me go
I lay it all down again
To hear you say that I'm your friend
You are my desire no one else will do
For nothing else could take your place
To feel warmth of your embrace
Help me find my way bring me back to you
You're all I want, you're all I ever needed
You're all I want help me know you are near

1 Corinthians 1:18-19 NLT
"The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God. As the Scriptures say, “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise and discard the intelligence of the intelligent.”

Prayer
Father I thank you for who you are in my life all glory and adoration to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah I thank you for this new day and breath of life you alone deserve all the glory in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord deliver me from whatever will make or is making me act as a fool to the message of the cross in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord give me divine wisdom and grace to handle my day to day life resting in your word in Jesus name amen.

Father grant me grace to use my salvation wisely in the name of Jesus amen.

Oh Lord help me to understand that your will for me is eternally bound and never let mundane things snatch away your will in  Jesus name amen.

Father increase your power and unction upon my life and let me use it to your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord help me to find my way back to you in anyway I have strayed away from your way in my life in Jesus name amen.

Father destroy every evil counsel and ungodly wisdom set aside to destroy my vision in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah I rest on your everlasting arm keep me in your embrace all the days of my life in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
04/08/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...