Search This Blog

Sunday 17 August 2014

Prayer from Psalms 133:1-3

Song
My soul magnifies the Lord
And my spirit praise His name
For death could not hold Him captive
Even in the grave Jesus is Lord
For death could not hold Him captive
Even in the grave Jesus is Lord

Psalm 133:1-3 ASV
"Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious oil upon the head, That ran down upon the beard, Even Aaron’s beard; That came down upon the skirt of his garments; Like the dew of Hermon, That cometh down upon the mountains of Zion: For there Jehovah commanded the blessing, Even life for evermore.:

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new dawn and the breath of life in Jesus name.

My father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name.

Lord I magnify your name more than anything in life let your love and fear increase in me in Jesus name.

Father make me an instrument of peace everywhere I find myself in Jesus name.

Lord grant me grace and wisdom to be a vessel that promotes love and not discord in Jesue name amen.

Father instill in me grace to be a true ambassador of the gospel let my life preach the goodnews in Jesus name.

Lord do not let me be an hinderance to your blessings and promises in my life in Jesus name.

Father purify my heart and make me free from guilt  in any aspects of life in Jesus name.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name.

Today's Prayer
18/08/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...